Sunday 3 December 2023

Who Was Jack the Ripper?

I have seen several books claiming to reveal the 'true identity' of Jack the Ripper. Every few years you get a new book claiming to reveal his 'true identity'. It has become quite an industry. I think I should write a book revealing the 'true identity' of Jack the Ripper. Yes - it was Queen Victoria. She went out at night dressed as a man and killed women. Seriously, I think 'Jack the Ripper' was a nobody. He lived locally. He did a mundane job and if you passed him in the street or saw him in a pub you wouldn't give him a second glance.

There is a scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark where the Ark of the Covenant is placed in a box in a warehouse with a huge number of other boxes and is forgotten. I think Jack the Ripper's real name is written down somewhere in official records along with thousands of other men who lived in 19th century London and it has been completely forgotten. This is my article about Jack the Ripper.

No comments:

Post a Comment